[fedora-india] Agena idea dump for FUDCon

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:36:07 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Hiemanshu Sharma
<hiemanshu at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> @Ankur
> Great work mate, thanks for taking the time out to do this.

Nice to see some initiative. Good job.

> @Others
> Still feel we might need a reason to be hosting a FUDCon?

It was never a question of "need". It was always and even now a
question of "purpose" and "objectives".

Though a nice start, I (personal) would like to see how things shape
up in the next month or so. By shape up, I mean number of people who
are proposing project hacks and taking leads. "Specifics" atleast
close to other FUDCons.

One doesn't fix the venue and then organise an event around it. It
severely limits the options. Fix the event and search for a venue
suitable for that.