[fedora-india] Proposal: Fedora Activity Day (FAD) on May 2010

Rangeen Basu sherry151 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:34:30 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, the point is to give some face to face time and get working on
> things you are already familiar with for the most part.  If you the
> agenda ahead of time, you can learn whatever is needed to get it done on
> your own as well ahead of time, right?   If not is not the weekend,
> getting time off work and get the space for this meeting is a little bit
> more tricky but I think we can extend it to a day further is that is
> desirable.

That would be great. Weekends are fine.

@ Rahul
 I can help out in some packaging if that is in the agenda too. It is
very difficult to get time out for Fedora stuff during normal working
days. Weekends are also quite full. I guess if we have this dedicated
time, we can do a lot of work. Plus there will be people to help you
out as well.

--
Regards
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury