[fedora-india] Release party expenses

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 07:22:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

Release parties don't usually cost much. Being in a college the venue
is provided by college authorities. I need to spend for the media and
some promotional materials like stickers. My usual expenditure is:

1. Media: 800 for 100 CDs (Cost might decrease if you can go for mass
production)
2. Stickers and other swags: 200-500
3. Some cold drinks and chips for volunteers: 200-400
4. Venue: N/A for me

usually I organize it under 1500 INR.

Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/