[fedora-india] pls send me fedora 14 operating system

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 09:53:57 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-10-23 at 09:44 +0000, Hyder Baba wrote:
> Hai pls send me fedora 14 operating system , i give my address below

Hello Hyder,

F14 has not yet been released. The release date is set for 2nd of
November later this year.

You can download a copy of fedora here[1]. If you cannot download it,
please google for on line vendors who sell DVDs for as less as 150Rs per
DVD.

In case you can neither download nor buy yourself a DVD, please look at
the Fedora Free media program[2]

Please do also refrain from sending media requests to the mailing list.

Thank you for your interest in Fedora! If you have any other queries,
please do mail us again. :)

[1]http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

[2]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia

--