[fedora-india] pls send me fedora 14 operating system

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:25:20 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-25 at 14:01 +0000, Hyder Baba wrote:
> Hai pls send me fedora 14 operating system , i give my address below

I've already sent the following mail to you once. Please refrain from
sending media requests to the list.

Hello Hyder,

F14 has not yet been released. The release date is set for 2nd of
November later this year.

You can download a copy of fedora here[1]. If you cannot download it,
please google for on line vendors who sell DVDs for as less as 150Rs per
DVD.

In case you can neither download nor buy yourself a DVD, please look at
the Fedora Free media program[2]

Please do also refrain from sending media requests to the mailing list.

Thank you for your interest in Fedora! If you have any other queries,
please do mail us again. :)

[1]http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

[2]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia

--