[fedora-india] FOSS.in CFP deadline and wiki

Thu Oct 28 05:11:33 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> FWIW,  I have submitted a single proposal and updated the wiki.  Today is
> the last date before 12 in the night.  So get your talk proposals submitted
> and updated the wiki if anyone here is interested in participating.   Think
> about workouts as well.

At this point does the wiki reflect the accurate state of the
proposals for the event and, do we have an estimate of expenses that
would be involved around the event ?

I realize that the event organizers have not published a list of
accepted talks. Nonetheless, it would be good to see what was proposed
and budgets that are being talked about.

Additionally, is it a good idea to have a section on the wiki to list
Fedora folks who haven't proposed talks but would be attending anyway
?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>