[fedora-india] fedora for kids

Narendra Sisodiya narendra at narendrasisodiya.com
Sat Oct 30 07:43:28 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Arnav Kalra <arnavkalra007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Narendra could you please explain the role of ncert in schoolos

NCERT is supporting SchoolOS. In very near future (just 1-2 year) you
will see 10 Lakh teacher (at-least 100 Lakh student) learning SchoolOS
and book containing SchoolOS DVD. OS development/Book development and
many other task are community based. So creating 3 community are the
prime task for long term plan. We are also learning how we can have
better ICT/Linux in Schools.
* Volunteer to develop and improve SchoolOS, Installing  SchoolOS in
Schools {college student etc}
* Student Community -
* Teacher Community -
NCERT has produced 6 video live telecast on SchoolOS.