[fedora-india] Choice of desktop environment for FedoraForKids

Sun Oct 31 06:55:33 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Aditya Patawari <adimania at gmail.com> wrote:

> XFCE is light for sure and would provide a great environment for low
> end PCs while KDE will enable us to use KDE Education packages which
> has a lot of useful tools. We have to pick between performance v/s
> usability.

And perhaps whether the desktop environment has a good bit of
localization. By the way, has anyone written up a wiki page with the
specifics of what must be there in this spin/remix and, what would be
the acceptance criteria for making a release of the spin/remix ?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>