[fedora-india] FOSS.in CFP deadline and wiki

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 17:50:27 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 10:29 PM, sankarshan
<foss.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please do ensure that there is a point of contact for the
> MiniConfs/PoTD and, he/she is cat-herding with enthusiasm. It would
> require coordination with both FOSS.IN team and, the line-up of
> speakers for the specific MiniConf/PoTD.
Rahul and Hiemanshu own the ticket for the event, not to mention that
Hiemanshu is already there is Bangalore. He would be ideal to
co-ordinate the event. I have already pinged him about this on IRC. In
case he is stuck with some other engagements I would be glad to apply
for the mini-conf myself.
We have 5 talks on the wiki out of which one is selected for the main
event. Rest four and a couple of workouts should be good enough for
our mini-conf.

> This might also require some thinking about swag/goodies.
No one, as of now, owns a ticket for the swags. Someone who can get it
done should take it. Last year Susmit was the owner.

> Thanks for the heads-up Aditya.
Glad to help :-)

--
Aditya Patawari