[fedora-india] Regarding Fedora Events in India

Ritesh Ambastha ritesh at iwillstudy.com
Thu Sep 16 12:51:24 UTC 2010

Dear Members,

I have been leading a startup called iWillStudy.com
<http://iwillstudy.com/> where
we help students by promoting awareness via our seminars and workshops.

As I am using Fedora from long time (almost 4 years), I was looking at the
events list at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents

I would really appreciate if you can pour in your remarks about why & how
can we organize more and more events in India where we can proliferate
Fedora message to the students. I am always organizing seminars and
workshops about Open Source Software. On the eve of Software Freedom Day, we
are teaching students of Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat <http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/it/index.asp>about
FOSS and other topics.

Sincere Regards,

Ritesh Ambastha