[fedora-india] A suggestion to promote Free Media

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:47:08 UTC 2010

thanks..but live usb creation is the easiest way that i see.takes less
time to create and install and everyone in campus carries one in his
pocket too :) we create local shares and servers too so users can
directly download images and create their usbs themselves.
but we'll go ahead with your idea too.