[fedora-india] Fudcon11 : All presentations of all speakers

Lokesh Walase flokeshw24 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:51:48 UTC 2011

Just now I visited fudcon.in to download some presentations that were
uploaded by the speakers during the Fudcon event.

And to my surprise & disappointment , I couldn't download even a single
presentation :(
All of them gave error , saying "Page not Found" !!

What's wrong ?? Is the site closed or something like that ??

--Lokesh Walase ( TY-Comp , Coep , Pune )