[fedora-india] Incomplete Report: On Yesterday's Fedora event

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 03:40:36 UTC 2011

On 02/03/2011 08:01 AM, A. Mani wrote:
> Some oversights and problems dampened this event:
>
> ____________________________
>
> For college events some of the senior ambassadors should check the
> logistics and infrastructure in person

This isn't feasible for every event or even most of the events.  When
someone gets into organization of a new event at a scale like this, even
the experiences ones are bound to get into a few bumps now and then.  As
long as we learn from that and continue to strive better, I don't have a
problem with that.

Rahul

Ps:  you don't need to cc fedora-india at redhat since it is a deprecated
mailing list and all mails are forwarded to the fp.o one