[fedora-india] A two hour wiki editing remote FAD

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 06:53:22 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'd like to hold a minuscule TWO hour remote FAD sometime to update some
wiki pages. Most of them are related to Distribution[1]. Would anyone be
interested in working on this?

You will learn :
- The fedora distribution process
- Locations of important wiki pages regarding the subject
- Wiki editing
- If time remains, we can have a question session on the same topic
where I can clarify your doubts on how fedora distribution functions
- We can also help you get started with distribution if time permits.

What you need to know :
- The English language

One of the weekends would be nice. Either Saturday or Sunday. It won't
take longer than 2 hours.

Thanks,
regards,
Ankur