[fedora-india] Important: FUDCon APAC bidding has started

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 07:31:31 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 12:51 PM, sankarshan wrote:

> Even if the talks and hackfests go through a barcamp-style selection
> and are whittled down by a few, considering 150 attendees is probably
> fairly on the lower side.

The venue can probably accommodate more but the swag cut off point (
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_organization_process#Swag_cutoff) is
needed to limit the costs on goodies, lunch etc.  The budget estimates in
the FUDCon India wiki has more details.  We have calculated the initial
budget based on 120 (including about 50 speakers) as the swag cut off and
250 as the expected total number of attendees.  Probably very low estimates
but these are the numbers we are working with at this point.