[fedora-india] Reply regarding Linux Cup (Competition)

Navdeep Singh Sidhu navdeepsingh.sidhu95 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:21:14 UTC 2011

Dear Prabin,

I had recently read your mail. I would like to inform you that I'm a Student
Of GNDU, Amritsar. I had recently started a group at my University Under
Technical Student Society (TSS). The name of the group is Linux Group GNDU.
In our Group we spread awareness regarding Linux & other open source
software's. We organize Group discussions, classes, seminars & workshops on
Linux. In next few months we are planning to organize a mega event on Linux
in our campus. But we have some problems like we have no sponsor for this
event until now. Second one is that we all are not experts in the Field of
Linux. But our team is capable of organizing any big event. So we have
positive views regarding your question. If you could provide any help
technically or regarding sponsorships we can organize this kind of
competitions in India at National Level or at International Level. If you
have other suggestions for us, feel free & kindly send us your valuable
knowledge & suggestions. I personally appreciate your thinking .

Regards
Navdeep Singh
Co-ordinator,
The Linux Research Group <http://www.linuxgndu.webs.com/>,