[fedora-india] Free media volunteers

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:20:52 UTC 2011

Hi!

The number of requests is constantly increasing. I've accepted as many
as I could from Bangalore and around. Can already existing volunteers
please go ahead and accept a few more from their nearby areas?

Since the demand is increasing, it would be nice if more volunteers
would sign up and help increase the supply as well. Only two a month :)

If you have fedora media that you aren't using, please pass it on to one
of the volunteers. It would help a great deal.

Thanks,
Ankur