[fedora-india] Fwd: FUDCON: Handouts to the participants

अभिजित Abhijit abhijit13 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 06:12:23 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/02/2011 10:11 AM, अभिजित Abhijit wrote:
>
> > We at CoEP, will manage to get ready these documents. I just wanted
> > additional points for inclusion from you people.
>
> Got it
>
> > I'll take the schedule from the website tomorrow.
>
> Before that, we are going to be making some minor schedule changes to
> accommodate some last minute requests.  Can you post the names of the
> classrooms and capacity here?  I am sure you send the info earlier but I
> can't locate.

Please use the following names for describing the rooms:
1) Auditorium
2) Seminar Hall 1 (Room 5)
3) Seminar Hall 2 (Room 6)
4) Room 4 (Electrical)
5) Room 10 (Electrical)
6) Room PG-1 (Electrical)
7) Room PG-2 (Electrical)

Note: 2) to 5) have a capacity of 100+.  6) and 7) have a capacity of upto
60.

> Also if you could point to a online map, we can include it in the
> website or we can scan it post it.

Shravan is working on it. Will ask him to send the file to you.

> Food info, Prasad (cc'ed) can post online.  He is responsible for catering.

Food info: Options available: a) Paid food counters at the Auditorium b)
Caffe house (200 m walk in front of Auditorium) c) Boat Club Canteen
(Across the road)

Although I'm not sure if we should mention this, considering the commercial
interests of the caterer
abhijit