[fedora-india] List of volunteers on website

Amit Shah amitshah at gmx.net
Sun Nov 6 06:04:55 UTC 2011

On (Sun) 06 Nov 2011 [08:18:56], अभिजित Abhijit wrote:
> Suchakra/Satya,
> Would it be possible for you to put up the list of all volunteers on the
> fudcon.in website? All the student volunteers would really love to see
> their names on the website.

Yes, of course, we're going to do this.

We need the list of volunteers and links to their websites, if any.

Also, I'd like to see blog posts from the volunteers on their
experience for the conference -- what they did, what they learnt, what
they can do better, etc., since it helps the people who couldn't
attend FUDCon to live the moments and also to help future students
learn from the present experiences.

		Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/