[fedora-india] Freemedia Help *Needed* in India

Ravi Sharma rdsharma4u at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:32:27 UTC 2011

Agree with Frank,

Neither the statistics is relevant, nor the cost for media. if end user
expecting something from freemedia program that is media not a suggestion
or list of vendors.
Please take initiative who is concern (in terms of nearby) or capable of
sending media.

Although, I am not in India but able to resolve some request from Meerut,
MZN and some regions in Delhi.
And (Frank) as a friend of fedora, your suggestions are welcome.

regards,
Ravi D. Sharma