[fedora-india] Media requests from Pune

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:26:53 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I was running through the free media tickets to accept my quota for the
month when I noticed that there are quite a few that are from Pune.
Since we recently had our FUDCon at the COEP, I was wondering if it was
possible to set up a contact point there where people could come and get
themselves media burnt?

It would be more convenient to the requesters, and it would take some
load off our shoulders. Please let me know, and I will route the tickets
accordingly.
--
Thanks,
Regards,