[fedora-india] FUDCon Pune Banner

Amit Shah amitshah at gmx.net
Sun Oct 9 06:52:37 UTC 2011

On (Sun) 09 Oct 2011 [10:26:03], Suchakra wrote:
> Here's the vertical banner [1].

Looks nice!

> Its a simple design. We have to jot
> down all the selected artwork maybe on the wiki and figure out the
> exact prints. Once we have done that, I can give all the svgs/render
> them in proper dimensions.

Do we need to put the COEP logo on some banners?

A few of us were at COEP yesterday, and I thought of putting some
flyers around the campus so that there's awareness among the people
there (like what they've already done for MindSpark).  Prof. Abhijit
reminded me then of the COEP logo on the designs.

		Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/