[fedora-india] Online Upgrading to fedora-15 failed.

Soham Chakraborty sohamwonderpiku4u at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:59:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

Can you roll back to F14 and check whether the error message disappears? Are
you having any particular error message there too?

Also, just installing from local media can be a good idea. It is a chance
that maybe the particular package is not getting downloaded and there it
stalls. If you can get it booted from a local media and then use yum update,
I guess things should work.

--Soham

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:33 PM, Mahua Chakrabarty <chakrabarty.mou at gmail.com