[fedora-india] FUDCon Pune reimbursements

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:28:26 UTC 2012

Hi

Just a heads up.  I had submitted the expense report for all domestic
travel and have received the amount in my account in the start of this
month.  However I am not in India now and online banking requires otp
(one time password) which I can't receive in my mobile.  I will work out
a alternative and transfer the cash to everyone in a couple of days.

International travellers will be reimbursed by Harish Pillay directly.
Thanks for your patience and feel free to drop me a mail if you have any
questions.