[fedora-india] Fedora Delhi Meetup

Piyush Saini piyushsaini94 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 03:14:19 UTC 2012

Hello Nitesh Sir and all ,

Reqiuremets and some important points for Event according to me (based on
the experience after orgainizing Dreamspark yatra of Microsoft at IIT Delhi
and Chandigarh) :

A) 2 or more collar mike.
B) A projector
C) Certificates for attendes (on desicion of committe)
D) Seprate ID cards for Organizing team and attendes
E) A list of Organizing team
F) Opening and Closing Notes
G) A registration link on website like dotnetattend.com so that we can sure
that only registerd users atttend this event.
H) A pre-list of registered users.
I) A map for directions as attendes come from various parts so to easy
their way a map should be put.

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Nitesh Narayan <
niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com> wrote:

> Hey Hi,
> I was thinking before planning the event it will be good if we all can
> meet , now for meeting we have two options
> 1.we can meet at a place , but we have to set a date and time for that
> 2.we can discuss the things on IRC .
>
> Please do give your suggestions.
> As far as the requirements are concerned according to me
> >A hall with projector and a mike , although there can be things in
> addition to this but this is our basic requirement
>
> Please do add if I missed some of the requirements .
> Regards
> Nitesh Narayan Lal

With Warm Regards,
Piyush Saini