[fedora-india] Fedora Delhi Meetup

Nitesh Narayan niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com
Mon Jun 18 05:00:38 UTC 2012

Hi,
I just set the name without thinking much , the important thing are the details please check the details and feel free to suggest anything .
EVENT :Delhi Meetup
Description
It will be a meetup so that all the present contributors can meet and
share there experience till now . We will be having few talks such as
How to Contribute for those who want to contribute but not sure how to
start with it .
List Of Talks

Fedora Community

How To Join Fedora Community

Number Of Folks Expected:

Duration Of The Event: Depends On number of talks

Date Of Event :

Place Of Event

City:Delhi

Country:India

Speakers:
About Fedora Community & How to Contribute :Nitesh Narayan Lal

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal