[fedora-india] APAC Budget allocated. Please review it and make changes if necessary.

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 23:41:22 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

Please go through Tuan's ticket[1] which describes the current budget
allocations made to APAC. It isn't as much as had been requested and we
might need to decrease our requirements. Please go through the ticket
and make any changes to the India budgets, if at all required[2].

FAmSCo needs to discuss this in the next meeting. I'd request you to
please do it ASAP.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/72
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Budget/India
--