[fedora-india] Report on Poster Competition

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 15:26:49 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Kushal Das <kushaldas at gmail.com> wrote:

> So this means from now on Fedora is part of such hate text against India ?
> I wonder about sanity of the people who approved this to be part of
> Fedora event.

It is not hate.
It is about the state of affairs

Hate should be like "We hate this country ... because ... "
Your understanding of hate is wrong.

In fact, it is about concern for the country.

The goal of the competition was to reach out to new communities.
Working within the community is not going to help in expansion.
It has been proven by different studies.

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani