[fedora-india] F19 QA

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 23:58:18 UTC 2013

On 03/06/2013 12:14 PM, Akanksha Sharma wrote:

> I had couple of doubts, could not do much and stuck on many fronts for
> last 2 months.
> QA Project is big,there are many systems and methods. Though every
> thing is written on the web, But still I have this fear, if with out
> guidence I make changes, which end up violating any process that will
> be really bad.

Yeah,  projects tend to be intimidating but we do have people to mentor
new contributors and guide you through the process. Everything you can
do tends to be reversible fairly easily and you don't have to worry much
about it just to get started.  Anyone with the interest is to do so is
welcome to contribute.  If you are comfortable with IRC,  I am mether in
#fedora-india

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_use_IRC

If you haven't used IRC before, just post whatever questions you might
have and we can answer and clarify doubts.  You might want to browse
through https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA for general information.