[fedora-india] FSL installations in India

Prof. Partha drpartha at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:45:26 UTC 2013

My earlier post reg. FSL installations in India seems to have been
"lost" or blocked. I send the same once again. since I am seriously
looking for help.

I was wondering if there are any institutions in
Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai/Pune which have implemented in FSL and have
used OSSTMM in the classroom. Would it be possible to visit any of these
institutions and meet the people concerned, to share their experience.
Please send me the contact details, or get in touch with me directly asap.

Thanks,

partha