[fedora-india] Fedora Activity Day at Pune on 23rd August

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:01:58 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Amit Shah <amitshah at gmx.net> wrote:

> The traditional packaging one can be held at regular intervals, I
> don't think that ever gets old ;-)
>
>> * writing basic selinux policies, eventually encouraging people to
>> contribute selinux policies to fedora
>
> This might be a fun one; has this been done on irc before?  Has it
> been done in-person before?
There was a talk (not workshop) in flock highlighting some basic steps
for building a simple selinux policy. Probably, one of us can try
following that and dig into it and then take the workshop.

>> * basic fedmsg bot
>
> I'm not sure what we could do about the fedmsg bot, but why not, if
> people are interested in it.
Again, this idea is from Flock. Ralph Bean took a workshop and created
a bot which tweeted every time a package was tagged or a badge was
awarded. We can invite people to think in similar lines and come up
with a creative use. We generate about 8000-10000 messages a day of
various kinds. So potential to create something interesting is very
high.