[fedora-india] Talk selection results for FUDCon Pune 2015

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:09:21 UTC 2015

On 16 April 2015 at 19:55, Siddhesh Poyarekar
<siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are a number of additional submissions that fall into one of
> these categories:
>
> - They are on a waiting list in case speakers from the accepted talks
> are not available
> - They align with the Containers, OpenStack/Cloud or Software defined
> storage tracks that we decided to host separately at the conference[1]
> - They are proposed to be merged with another proposal - these are
> primarily workshops where we felt that there was an overlap and that
> the workshop could benefit from both submitters working together on
> one proposal
> - We felt the submission was suitable for a specialized BoF or a
> breakout session.
>
> We will try to finish this in a couple of days.  Following that we
> will publish the list of selected talks and workshops on the fudcon.in
> website.

This is now almost done (phew!).  The only remaining action is to
organize the track talks.  Kushal and Neependra are on that and we
hope to have new track talk proposals soon.  I'll set up a view to
list the accepted sessions for the main track over the weekend.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in