[fedora-india] Meeting minutes: FUDCon Pune travel sponsorship 2015-04-17

Praveen Kumar kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:13:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

We had our regular weekly meeting to decide on travel sponsorship tickets.

Please see full logs and MoM for details.

Thanks all for joining and see you all next week.

#fudcon-planning: FUDCon Pune sponsorship: 2015-04-17

Meeting started by siddhesh at 08:39:16 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2015-04-17/fudcon-planning.2015-04-17-08.39.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (siddhesh, 08:39:24)

* tickets  (siddhesh, 08:43:16)
  * LINK: -> https://ethercalc.org/94ee5f3lw3  (pjp, 08:43:22)

* https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/564  (siddhesh,
  08:46:33)
  * AGREED: support up to $400 for now and bump up to $500 if funds are
    available at the end  (siddhesh, 08:54:56)

* open floor  (siddhesh, 08:56:49)

Meeting ended at 09:06:23 UTC.

--
Praveen Kumar