[fedora-india] Rootconf 2016

Amit Shah amitshah at gmx.net
Fri Dec 11 15:34:46 UTC 2015

On (Fri) 11 Dec 2015 [13:27:15], P J P wrote:
> > On Friday, 11 December 2015 6:01 PM, Aditya Patawari wrote:
> >> On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 5:50 PM, sankarshan wrote:
> >> If the event demographics indicate that it is mostly professionals,
> >> why would they be interested in install media? Events similar to this
> >> happen across NA and EMEA, it would be worthwhile to reach out to
> >> anyone who has managed a booth at them to guess what kind of swag is
> >> good-to-have
> >
> > I agree to this. Having install media is not really useful here.
>
>   I see, okay.

But then we could have a laptop there which can burn liveusb images
for people who are interested (they bring their own usb key, perhaps).
If we provide people with something on-the-spot, there's more
likelihood they'll try something there vs them going back, remembering
about Fedora, and then downloading and installing the iso.

		Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/