[fedora-india] Fwd: Pune has been approved as the location for FUDCon APAC 2015

praveen patil praveenkumar103 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 06:45:06 UTC 2015

On 23-Jan-2015 11:57 AM, "Sinny Kumari" <ksinny at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com>
wrote:

>> On 01/23/2015 11:14 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>>>
>>> Now we only need to work really hard and make this event a success!
>>>
>>> We'll be blogging regularly about our progress in making arrangements
for the event and like 2011, will also make sure that financial details are
also transparent.  We will also send out calls for volunteers when we need
them, but if you think you can help in a specific manner, please feel free
to reach out directly to one of us[1] personally or on this list.

>>> Siddhesh
>>>
>>> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Pune_2015#Our

Awesome...Happy to volunteer.

Regards