[fedora-india] FUDCon planning meeting 27-Jan-2015 - minutes

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:26:53 UTC 2015

On 27 January 2015 at 22:43, Rejy M Cyriac <rcyriac at redhat.com> wrote:

> Maybe the fact that there was going to be a 'FUDCon Pune Planning
> meeting' on 27 Jan 2015 should have been sent to the Fedora India
> mailing list at least.

A large part of the stuff discussed had to do with physical planning
(coordinating with various entities locally), so it didn't make sense to
discuss that on a bridge.  The idea of an 'open for all' meeting on phone
doesn't quite scale IMO.  Maybe transcribing the minutes on IRC might be a
bit better, like some FADs we've had in the past.

Disappointed. :-/

That is an unreasonably harsh reaction to a first meeting IMO.

Siddhesh