[fedora-india] FUDCon planning meeting 27-Jan-2015 - minutes

Saleem Ansari tuxdna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:16:29 UTC 2015

> Hangouts, Bluejeans or good old conference call?

These heated discussions are almost always a good thing for the
community. This discussion in-particular reveals the enthusiasm and
concern for FUDCon 2015 in particular, although in each-ones
perspective.

I would also suggest that Google Hangout is good idea. Even with usual
3G speeds Hangout works pretty well.

Besides,  do we have "I'm going to FUDCon" badges already ? I would
love put them on my blog. Also, old badges and buttons are still
available here [1].

So, lets Hangout sometime soon.

/tuxdna

http://fudcon.in/conference/promte-fudcon