[fedora-india] FUDCon planning meeting 27-Jan-2015 - minutes

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:56:36 UTC 2015

On 28 January 2015 at 17:46, Saleem Ansari <tuxdna at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would also suggest that Google Hangout is good idea. Even with usual
> 3G speeds Hangout works pretty well.

Fair enough, lets try this in the coming meeting along with IRC.

> Besides,  do we have "I'm going to FUDCon" badges already ? I would
> love put them on my blog. Also, old badges and buttons are still
> available here [1].

I've raised a ticket[1] for a new logo which Suchakra has picked up.
All other graphics will be derivatives for the logo, so I'll add
tickets for each of those shortly.  There's a graphics section on the
etherpad which you can modify to add graphics you think we'll need.

Also, maybe we should move the main etherpad to a wiki page on the
Fedora wiki.  I don't have a very good feeling about etherpad
documents that can be edited by anyone without adequate
authentication.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in