[fedora-india] FUDCon planning meeting 27-Jan-2015 - minutes

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 14:43:51 UTC 2015

On 28 January 2015 at 20:07, Amit Shah <amitshah at gmx.net> wrote:
> Etherpads have the 'save revision' button, which has to be liberally
> used.  Here's what I do.
>
> * clear authorship colours
> * add agenda
> * save revision for agenda (also rename the revision so it's clear
>   what the save corresponds to)
> * this way, agenda is clear by colour information
> * before meeting starts, again clear authorship colours to distinguish
>   from agenda (optional)
> * after meeting, save revision again.
>
> repeat during each meeting.

I am not referring to the meeting pads actually, I'm talking about the
main etherpad:

http://piratepad.net/FUDConPune2015

It looks like something that will be better served as a wiki page
where we know who made what changes and can track it much more easily.
The content may get modified during every meeting, but it will rarely
get completely revamped.  Also, it's not stuff that we will always
edit live, which is the point of an etherpad.

Anyway, bikeshedding so if you feel strongly about it then we can keep
it in the pad and let you remember to save revision every time ;)

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in