[fedora-india] Regarding Fedora 22 Release Party (Siddhesh Poyarekar)

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:42:46 UTC 2015

Please consider reading the mailing list etiquette and follow it.
Specifically, please don't reply to digests like that and definitely
don't top post.

On 4 June 2015 at 18:51, Ashutosh Bhakare <unnatisales123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have finalized 13th June for release party :) Basically we planned 2
> weeks before Fudcon as we can promote Fudcon in this release party too.
>
> Can we expect the DVD on time ? If not we will plan to postpone it after
> FUDCon

I don't know, because it all depends on how the ticket resolution
happens.  13th June may be close, but you could always print your own
DVDs and distribute for one release party.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in