[fedora-india] Lets start sending invitations for FUDCon APAC 2015

Fri Jun 5 02:44:31 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Pravin Satpute
<pravins at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>    Ready to send invitations for FUDCon APAC 2015 event.
>
>    We have invitation email templates available on Fedora wiki. [1]
> Please note it has two templates one for professionals and other for
> colleges. Select appropriate template as per your target audience. We
> have already prepared piratepad list to send invitation. [2] If you have
> any new contacts feel free to add into it.

If you are sending to colleges and academic institutions, it would
perhaps be best to use "institution" instead of "organization".  Also,
the "Why" would need more than "meet brightest minds" - being able to
summarize the technology aspect of FUDCon would be appropriate.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>