[fedora-india] Fedora community/meetup in Kerala

Dominic P Geevarghese dominicpg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:59:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks. Its good to know that fedora community is setting up at Amritapuri.
Do you have any meet up plan in the coming months ? I would like to attend
the meet up if that happens in April.

Also I got a chance to talk with folks working in Techno park ( Trivandrum
) and they have expressed interest to have such meet up in the Techno park.

I'll wait for two weeks to see whether any reply from fedora community -
Trivandrum ( if any ). Based on that, either I'll coordinate with community
or will initiate a meet up.

Thanks,