[fedora-india] F23 media(CD/DVD) print

pjp at fedoraproject.org pjp at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 21 18:02:41 UTC 2015

Hello Siddhesh,

> On Saturday, 21 November 2015 1:57 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Nobody has volunteered to do this yet.  I am unable to take this up
> this time and I have documented the process[1] for someone else to
> pick up.

  Yes, I'm using the same. Thanks so much for writing it.
It's really helpful and precise. :)

> We printed 2000 workstation DVDs for F22 and we ran out a
> bit early, mainly due to FUDCon.  I would think the same number is
> sufficient.  You'll also have to coordinate shipping to Singapore and
> Bangalore from Pune, assuming Pune is where the DVDs are delivered.
> Also ask Beijing ambassadors if they need some.  If they do, you may
> need to bump the number a bit to, say, 2500 or 3000.

  Yes, I'm following up with them too. I spoke to Priyanka at Gaiaka
earlier today, they require total number for the quote. Thank you so
much for the information and looping in Rupali. I'll follow-up further.

Thank you.
---
Regards
   -P J P