Fwd: PROBLEM: serverbeach01.vpn.fedoraproject.org/Disk Space /srv is CRITICAL

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 00:31:56 UTC 2010

Disk space pressure is from several trees but I think I can clean it
up with a removal of the 11 updates and some earlier staging from
earlier this year. I need someone to agree/disagree with this (eg +1
or -1)

Thanks

882056  alt/stage/rawhide-20100128
882644  alt/stage/branched-20100315
884176  alt/stage/rawhide-20100204
976336  alt/stage/rawhide-20100711
977272  alt/stage/rawhide-20100715
984312  alt/stage/rawhide-20100722
5589688 alt/stage/14-Alpha.RC3.1.live
5590708 alt/stage/14-Alpha.RC4.live
14839064        alt/stage/14-Alpha.RC1
14970420        alt/stage/14.TC1
14997864        alt/stage/14.TC2
15002900        alt/stage/14-Alpha.RC2
15002932        alt/stage/14-Alpha.RC3
15002952        alt/stage/14-Alpha.RC4
21608440        fedora/linux/updates/13
27650012        fedora/linux/updates/12
30630792        fedora/linux/updates/11
46843080        fedora/linux/releases/12
48769752        fedora/linux/releases/11
51930976        fedora/linux/releases/13