Change Request: Have fedoracommunity.org work with genshi

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 18 15:03:21 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the risk/benefit?

The benefit would be that we can start dedicating full time on fp.o
redesign work and mark this site as done.

> Which servers does this run on?

Its runs on all the proxy servers.

> Is it very easy to revert or do you have to revert a bunch of commits in fedora-web as well if this breaks?

I'm just adding a bunch of genshi files and i would think it would be
easy to revert.

>  Is starting on the mockups time critical?

The mockups are done. We'd like to start publishing them and genshify
the site so that it can be translated.

> Can we not use staging for this?

Absolutely. In fact, that may be a better idea than what initially proposed.

> Other risk/benefit things you can think of.

Nope. I can make the changes in staging and eventually do the same in
prod after the freeze.

Thanks for bringing up staging. I overlook that environment all the time.

Sijis