RFC: Work needed to be done.

Vivani, Hernán Ignacio hernan at vivani.com.ar
Thu Dec 2 01:31:11 UTC 2010

Stephen, I have talked with you a little by IRC, but you were busy in a
meeting. I have no experience on the group work, but I really would like to
help.
I don't know if there are specific documented procedures, but I think I
could do something with 0x2 and 0x3 items.
Thank you very much
Hernan Vivani
Argentina