Self Introduction for joining sysadmin-test, sysadmin-hosted and sysadmin-web

PRABIN DATTA linux.n.pkd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 18:31:59 UTC 2010

Hi!
I am Prabin Kumar Datta, a Final Year IT Student of Govt. College Of
Engg. And Ceramic Tech, Belaghata. Currently, I am staying at Kolkata,
West Bengal, India.

I am an Active member of fedora Projects:

   1. web
   2. docs
   3. triggers
   4. freemedia
   5. design-team
   6. package-review

Now, I am thinking to work more and increase my participation work. I
LIKE TO JOIN sysadmin-test, sysadmin-hosted and sysadmin-web. Also,
this will help to continue my practice with what I have learn in RHCE.

My Global Certificate
    * SCJP.
    * DB2 9(Database Associate).
    * Cisco Networking Academy Program(WEBEL informatics kolkata) +
Cisco Certified Network Associate.
    * RHCE training.

My Projects
    * .Net (SAP)
    * XHTML (IBM).
    * PHP (WEBEL)
    * Advance Java (HCL CDC).
    * JAVA + Advance Java + TDS + DB2 + WBS (IBM- TGMC)

Hardware
    * Detail Study Of Motherboard and basic Networking.

Programming
    * Infosys Aspiration zonal level winner.

Weakness:
frankly saying I have programming knowledge which I have learned from
college, training institute
and programming contest. But I have always tried to learn everything sincerely.

Daily Contribution:
Also, I believe I can work 18hours each week on fedora project.

I hope you will be kind enough to grant my request.
Thank You.

Have A Nice Day

--
by Prabin Kumar Datta