Change Request: bodhi upgrade on app1-7 relepel01 releng02

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Wed Mar 3 22:55:03 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'd like to push out a new bodhi release everywhere as soon as possible.
This release contains a bunch of critpath/no frozen rawhide fixes,
enhancements (like a /critpath grid, JSON API, and `bodhi --critpath`
cli flag), along with fixes to a few annoying bugs.  I've added over 30
unit tests since the last release, and have been hammering on this code
for a while now, so it should be quite stable.

luke