introduction of a freshman

Senwell Wu(吴成伟) senwell.wu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 08:48:52 UTC 2010

Dear all:
    I have just subscribed to fedora-infrastructure-list and signed up for
fedora account and CLA.
It is my honor to join you. Here is my brief introduction:
    My name is Senwell Wu, I am from shanghai, China and 24 years old. Since
graduated from
University in 2007, I have been serving for Quanta Computer till now and
recently I will go to another
company called Linpus which is an OSV of Linux. My job will be UI
development using C language
under Linpus Linux which is based on fedora.
    Now, I am not very familiar with Linux, but I believe that I will be
skilled in linux's development.
Thank you for your time!

Yours sincerely

Senwell.Wu