Fwd: Broken dependencies: linphone

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Mar 16 16:14:55 UTC 2010

Can the script that generates the mail aliases for the package owners
be modified to only look at owners for current versions?  I used to
own linphone and ortp but transferred ownership around the Fedora 8
timeframe.  I'm still listed as an owner for earlier Fedora versions
but it's annoying to get bothered about packages I no longer control.